Monday 9 May 2011

Weird Is The New Cool....

It seems the 'weirder' you get these days, the cooler you seem.
I wonder why that is?
This doesn't just go for fashion, but in what I call 'Cyber talks' too, I call it that because I find that a lot of people talk a certain way on Facebook, Twitter etc but they don't actually talk like that in real life. It's easier to pull off 'cool' on the internet than to actually be cool in real life, probably because it's easier to type than to actually speak.
What I don't understand though is, how did everyone's perception of 'cool' become one all of a sudden? If you're not a certain way you're not cool, but how did that certain way become cool??

Cool to me is individuality, to be honest that's what attracts me to humans both male and female, the more different you are as an individual the more interesed I am in you. In my circle of friends we all have different characters and it's the one that's most different to everyone else(society) that I consider to be the coolest.
I Must admit I also find myself to be extremely cool coz I believe in all honesty that I am very different; I say, do and wear a lot of things that everyone else might have opinions on but their opinions don't phase me and THAT is what I consider to be cool... Just being you!

A lot of people want to be unique which is good, but we are naturally unique so therefore you trying to be unique makes you like everyone else becuase you're trying to be what you're not and what everyone else is as the 'Unique'image ends up being the common image. But you just being you IS being unique...Hope you get what I'm trying to say here?

All in All- If you don't find colourful beaded bracelets, bangles, strange rings, long chains, crazy hairstyles etc attractive but wera it all because it's what everyone is wearing...Please STOP! Looking like everyone else isn't cool. We can't stop what fashions come out so there will be people who have many items in your wardrobe in their wardrobe also, however.... Fashion isn't what hangs in your wardrobe, it's how it's worn on your body.



God Bless

ZwelaeLove
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment