Tuesday 31 May 2011

I haven't blogged in a while but I was just reminded of the most beautiful I ever saw the other day and had to blog it!

Just now I sat on my bed and looked out of my bedroom window and for like 3 minutes the sky was ever so bright blue the clouds were clear and defined and the Sun's light just rested lightly in the atmosphere bringing out the best in the beauty that had already captivated me, but it gets better! The trees were being pushed left and right by the wind just swaying from side to side and that is what reminded me of an image I would never forget.

I was playing Worship music the other day and I looked out my window (as I always do lol) and I saw the trees swaying in sync with the music, it's as if the trees were dancing to the Song worshiping with me! It was sooooo amazing, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was filled up with so much Joy and immediately felt the Love of God.

I really don't know the exact reason why I felt to write this but I want whoever reads this to know that God isn't just one man sitting in the sky controlling the whole world, He is sooo much more than that and is in the very little things as well as the big things. He knows how much I LOVE Nature and in Him showing me the acts of the trees He was showing me How much He Loves ME! Just wanna let you all know that He loves you too, He really does! *Big Smile*

God Bless

ZwelaeLove
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment